The referral process at Integrated Pain Specialists can be initiated by your primary care doctor, your referring doctor, or you may self refer if your insurance allows or you are cash pay.
Our new patient coordinator wil request the information needed to schedule an appointment. This may include but not be limited to:
- MRI reports, EMG results, X-ray and CT scan reports
- Most recent clinic notes
- Any specific question or reason for consultation
- If seen by other pain doctors before, reports from their office or previous pain treatments that are utilized are also requested.
After having received all needed information, our new patient coordinator will call you and schedule an appointment. Please bring the following to your scheduled appointment:
- MRI films
- List of all medications that you are currently taking
- Your insurance cards
- Names and addresses of referring and primary doctors
- Complete patient information forms
If you have any questions or would like to request assistance prior to your visitn, please contact us at (619)398-2988